Working with The Letting Partnership
Based in the heart of Worthing town centre our modern offices are just a stones throw away from the beach promenade and a wealth of shops and restaurants.
We work alongside letting agents across the UK, handling and processing rents and deposits on behalf of their landlord clients. As well as being recognised within the Industry as leaders in our field we also have a fantastic reputation for customer service (check out our reviews on Trustpilot!).
Our door is always open for talented and hard-working people to join our award-winning team!
If you might be interested in a role at a fast growing and friendly company, please send us your CV and we will be in touch.
Client Accounts Administrator
No previous experience necessary and this is not an accountancy role, though a head for numbers is advantageous.
If you are ambitious and open to learning and would like to work in a busy, friendly and fast growing company, they would very much like to hear from you.
Duties to include but not restricted to:
· Processing Landlord, contractor and Agency payments
· Reconciling client accounts with software packages on a daily basis
· Registering Deposits with DPS and TDS
· Resolving queries via email and phone from client agents
– An ability to prioritise and deliver high volumes of work at a fast pace
– Outstanding customer service
– Knowledge of Excel
– Able to quickly pick up various software
– Strong attention to detail
– Good communication skills, both written and verbal
– Flexible and adaptable
– Good team player
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply please email your CV with a short covering message to Chris Mason: firstname.lastname@example.org